Bioworkshops take privacy seriously and will make best endeavors to secure visitor information so that that third parties cannot access this information.
Bioworkshops value our visitors interest in our company and acknowledge the privacy of visitors accessing this website. Where information is gathered by Bioworkshops related to use of this website, we commit that it will only be used for business purposes to improve website functionality and service offering.
(1) Types of personal information we collect
We may collect a variety of information about you, including:
• Contact information
• Information recorded in a server log automatically, including, without limitation, IP address or domain name, browser software, the length of your visit to the website, which parts of the website you visited and what information you accessed.
• This website is directed at an adult audience. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13.
(2) Personal information
We collect personal information from you in three ways:
• Information that you voluntarily provide to us.
• Information that we obtain from your use of certain features of the site.
• Information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms (e.g. cookies). Please see Section 5 (Cookies), for further information.
(3) Use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To process applications of candidates for open positions at Bioworkshops;
• To help us identify and provide information that may be of interest to you;
• To support and enhance your use of the website and the site’s and our services’ features and performance;
• To provide support and respond to your requests and queries;
• To provide project-tracking and other client-support services;
• To provide, protect, enforce or defend the rights and interests of Bioworkshops or third parties to whom we delegate such responsibilities;
• To promote our services, events, conferences, including by email, telephone and via social media platforms;
• To share or transfer information with or to third parties in connection with a proposed or actual merger, reorganization, acquisition, sale involving all or part of our business or assets, or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We use non-identifying and aggregated information to better design our site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains non-personal information.
(4) Sharing personal information
We share personal information with a variety of third parties. For instance:
• Our affiliates;
• Parties that provide services for us, including tracking usage and analyzing data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring website and other parameters in the URL, and career pages powered by third parties, and that have legal obligations to refrain from disclosure and use unauthorized by us;
• Third parties to host the site, operate various features available on the site, provide information security services, send emails, analyze data, and provide search results and links, who have legal obligations to refrain from disclosure and use unauthorized by us;
• Competent authorities, courts, third parties, and bodies in response to a court order, summons or subpoena, lawful discovery requests, regulatory requests, or as permitted or required by law, including when we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
• Third-partied to whom we need to disclose the information to protect our rights or property
• Any third parties that acquires, or is interested in acquiring, all or part of our assets or shares; that we acquire in whole ot in part; with which we merge; or that succeeds us in carrying on all or part of our business; in each case, who has a legal obligation to refrain from disclosure and use unauthorized by us
This website may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies in order to store user-provided information. Cookies are pieces of information sent by a web server to a user’s browser. Cookies may include information such as your login or registration identification, user preferences, time spent on a website and pages visited. We use the information to identify you and to customize and improve your experience on the site. You can manage the placement of cookies on your computer through the features found in most browsers. For example, you may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that not accepting cookies may limit your use of some features of this site.
(6) Protecting your information