Supporting the key direct customer-service divisions, Bioworkshops organization structure is built for efficiency.
Leveraging benefits of modern Information and Communication Technology is vitally important to achieving efficient, compliant operation of our business. The backbone of our IT systems is solid network infrastructure with segregated office and production networks that use modern Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) architecture. This architecture provides strong system security, hardware redundancy, and minimal risk of data loss to assure high availability and aids rapid deployment of applications.
Redundant architecture of network and servers.
Physical and virtual isolation of office and production networks.
Redundant firewalls control network boundaries.
Restricted offsite access to data.
Fully licensed software.
Helpdesk ticket system.
Data security and system surveillance of devices and applications.
System maintenance, backup, and archive.
MSOffice suite, DMS, Access control, CCTV, BMS, and CMS.
GMP Computerized System Validation
Bioworkshops procurement objective is to provide materials and services that meet specification on time for the best price.
• Vendors are bound to meet our ‘Sunshine Policy’ for anticorruption and ethical standards.
• Long-term supply contracts negotiated with key suppliers to assure consistency in quality and avoid stock-outs.
• Approved and qualified suppliers for critical materials and services.
• Qualified cold-chain distribution supplier for transporting raw materials and products.
• Raw material sampling and dispensing in segregated cleanrooms.
• GMP storage for ambient materials, 2-8°C, <-20°C, -40°C, -80°C, and liquid nitrogen vapor for cell banks.
Bioworkshops Engineering team is responsible for facility operation & maintenance, site service, validation and EHS. As a supporting department, their work guidelines include:
• Company-wide maintenance and calibration programs.
• 24-7 monitoring and response of site utilities.
• Proactively improve systems to maintain leading technology for efficiency, safety in operation, and user satisfaction.
• Benchmark the Environmental and Safety systems against international best practices (beyond local compliance).